Welcome!

Friday, 15 November 2013

ALLAH always with us!!

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم Assalamualaikum~ everyone May ALLAH bless you all,,, this is my first time for using BLOG ...O_O?


i am Fitree Dina..just call me Dina~ ^_^  I am a sensitive person ..do u know ? when someone hurt me, what? am going to do? Mad ? Kick ? Them back? Ha-ha No22 no way ~ just relaxes and be calm~ Be patient! Why I do like that? that because => ( Innallaha Ma'as Sabireen" Verily, ALLAH is with those who are Patient.{Quran 2:153} ) ~ just forgive them and be patient because if u mad them back, the Satan will be with u!! (WOE!be friend with Satan! Nauzubillah!)of course no one wants to be with Satan, Am i right? hehe So be patient and ALLAH will be with you~ Subhanallah Ameeen!!

Do good and good will come to you..Believe that!!
When someone hurt you. Just smile smile smile ( crazy ? no2 hehe) because =>

"ALLAH has promised He will give reward to those who do good deeds and showing a smile is a good deed."

"Jarir bin Abdullah [R.A] said: The Messenger of Allah [PBUH] never refused me permission to see him since I embraced Islam and never looked at me except with a smile (on his face)."
[Sahih Muslim]

Ha! So now you get it!? Why we should to smile? Try it ok! Believe ME! Ok I will give an example. if someone damn you and u  smile to them and say "Sabar sis, Sabar bro" and smile smile hehe of course they will silent. BUT! If you mad them back! what will happen? they will more angry and last one Satan will happy -_- and Satan will make a party( adoi hai) Am i right? So BE PATIENT! ok? and ALLAH will be with you, if you follow the rule of ISLAM Insyaalah everything will easy ~  


TATA~ Waalaikumusalam